If you are interested in booking or hiring any of the comedians that are featured on this website please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to pass on your enquiry.
* * * * "Amazing" (The Wee Review)
* * * * "Supremely talented" (Oxford Daily Info)
* * * * “An extremely sharp, caustic sense of humour and a very wicked streak...deliciously black humour… a wonderful, warm storyteller...Mischievous, fascinating, a sheer delight to be around, Baram has certainly won us over” (Views From The Gods)
* * * * * "Her command of the room was masterful... Her fantastic way with words and bone dry humour has the room in fits of laughter ... An excellent piece”. (Bunbury Magazine)
“Illuminating and poignant take on tough subjects... fresh and enlightening, her warmth elevating the gentle, conversational nature of her delivery”, (The List, Edinburgh)
“One of the most extraordinary true stories of this year's Fringe”, (British Comedy Guid)
* * * *"Not only a wonderful and hilarious performance, but an important one. It is hard to find fault in Baram’s performance”; (Broadway Baby).
Daphna Baram is a London based, Israeli-born stand up comedian. With background in human rights law and Journalism (Ha’aretz, The Guardian, BBC, AlJazeera, New Statesman, The Independent), she has been performing stand up comedy since 2010 in various clubs in the UK and Europe. Among others: The Stand Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle, Yes Bar Glasgow, Beehive Edinburgh, Breakneck Aberdeen, Hampstead Comedy Club London, Gags on the Green Peterborough; Stand Up on the Strand in Kent, Wine Gums in Cambridge; The International, Dublin.
Daphna was involved in various Fringe shows since 2011, including her solo shows Killing MissD (2013), AKA MissD (2014), Something to Declare (2015), Begging to Differ (2016) Chicken Soup Crusader (2017), Sugarcoating (2018), Cracking Up (2019) and the successful three-hander Bombs Booze and Haggis (2014-2015 with Andrew Gilmore and Gary Sansome).
Daphna's current touring post-covid fringe show, Daphna Baram: Unmuted, was launched at Brighton Fringe May 2021 and has an 11 days run at Edfringe 2021
She used to run and MC two comedy clubs in London, Cantaloopy and MissD’s Silver Hammer, and hosted various clubs and charity specials. She founded the Laughing for Palestine line of charity gigs, and curated and hosted Stand Up for Palestine gigs too.
So It Goes, John Fleming’s Blog: